Brand Partnerships with Alvio Collaborative Commerce
What are brand partnerships?
Brand partnerships are a strategy between two non-competing brands. This type of collaboration allows a brand to align with another brand who shares similar values or customer demographics.
Examples of brand partnerships
- Activewear Clothing Brand + Trainer Brand
- Fashion Brand + Perfume Brand
- Bike Brand + Helmet Brand
- Camera Brand + Studio Lighting Brand
When you starting thinking about it there are endless possibilities!
How is a partnerships formed?
In each partnership you are either a
- Product Partner making your products available to others stores to sell and shipping the orders on behalf of your partners
- Retail Partner selling other partners products to complement your own.
Often reciprocal partnerships are formed with brands being product & retail partners to each other
Benefits of Brand Partnerships
Both parties benefit form this kind of collaboration in different ways
Join Our Network - FREE
Access Our Platform
Be Introduced To Others Looking to Collaborate
Be Part Of Our MarketingJoin Our Network