What are retail partnerships?
Retail partnerships are formed between product partners and retail partners to supply products in a dropship model. This is an ideal strategy for new products and brands to gain retail exposure quickly and effectively and removes the potential resistance of a retailer to investing in wholesale quantities of a product.
Uses of retail partnerships
- Trialling new types of products in store before wholesale commitment
- Bringing new products to market quicker
- Expanding retail reach with less complexity and effort
- Maintaining greater control of product & brand presentation
- Reducing the Carbon footprint of your products
How is a partnerships formed?
In each partnership you are either a
- Product Partner making your products available to others stores to sell and shipping the orders on behalf of your partners
- Retail Partner selling other partners products to compliment your own.
Benefits of Retail Partnerships
Both parties benefit form this kind of collaboration in different ways
Join Our Network - FREE
Access Our Platform
Be Introduced To Others Looking to Collaborate
Be Part Of Our MarketingJoin Our Network