- ORGANIC CERTIFIED - soil association certified organic Chamomile Tea Bags
- BIODEGRADABLE FILTER BAG - tea bags made from plant starch
- PLASTIC-FREE PRODUCT - outer packaging made from 100% paper
- SINGLE INGREDIENT TEA - pure 100% Chamomile Flowers
- CAFFEINE-FREE - naturally caffeine free
Our organic chamomile tea has a fruity flavour reminiscent of apples among other summer fruits. Our chamomile tea bags are 100% pure, this is a single ingredient tea and the only ingredient is organic chamomile flowers, no flavourings, binders or preservatives.
We use a plant based filter mesh to make our tea bags that's fully biodegradable, the outer packaging is made from 100% paper.
Chamomile Tea History
Chamomile tea has a far-reaching history of use in Europe and throughout the Middle East, especially in Egypt. As far back as the middle ages in Europe and much earlier in ancient Egypt chamomile was worshipped as a 'herb of the sun' and instinctively used for a range of health issues. In Greek chamomile translates to 'ground apple.'
Today chamomile tea is often referred to as 'Roman Chamomile', although the tea was drunk extensively in ancient Rome, the name 'Roman Chamomile' was given to the herb by a botanist who found it growing in the Coliseum in the 19th century.
- 100% Chamomile Flowers
- Compostable pyramid tea bag made using plant starch
Suggested UseHow to make the perfect cup of herbal tea:
- Bring freshly filtered water to a rolling boil
- Pour boiling water over the herbs and cover the cup or close the pot lid
- Allow steeping for at least 3 minutes or until the preferred strength is achieved
- Relax and enjoy!
NutritionNutrition per 100ml:
- 2 Kcal
- 0g Sugar
- 0g Fat
- trace carbohydrate