- CLASSIC CHAI TEA - Spicy and Refreshing
- ORGANIC CERTIFIED - soil association certified organic Chai Pyramid Tea Bags
- PLASTIC-FREE PRODUCT - outer packaging made from 100% paper
- CAFFEINE-FREE - naturally caffeine free
- BIODEGRADABLE FILTER BAG - tea bags made from plant starch
If you enjoy a cup of refreshing, spiced tea, you will love our Organic Herbal Chai.
We have reinvented this popular product, the same great classic chai taste but now completely plastic-free outer packaging and a compostable plant-based pyramid tea bag.
Our invigorating herbal chai brew is a great way to unwind and recharge at any time of the day or night. We only use the finest organic-certified ingredients to produce our Chai teabags. With its spicy, citrus flavour and warm, liquorice aroma, this chai is an excellent addition to any relaxed, balanced lifestyle.
Containing only the very best quality ingredients, we have taken great care to select the rich, classic flavours which make chai a much-loved beverage all over the world. Each tea bag is packed with cassia bark, ginger root, liquorice root, orange peel and clove bud for a robust and distinctive infusion.
As the chai brews, you will notice its deep, speckled reddish-brown colour and warming, spicy aroma. Take a sip and savour tangy citrus and hot, rich spices – a perfect combination which is both soothing, refreshing and 100% caffeine free.
The History of Masala Chai
For many centuries, chai has been a cherished drink in India, where it is widely believed to support wellbeing and peace of mind. The exact blend of ingredients traditionally varies by region and even by household, with ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and fennel all common elements.
As the popularity of chai has spread across the world, so has the variety of recipes, and there are now countless blends to explore.
Ways To Enjoy Our Herbal Chai
To make the perfect cup of herbal chai, place one Organic Herbal Chai tea bag in a cup and fill it with freshly boiled filter water. Leave your tea to infuse for up to ten minutes (steep according to your taste) before removing the tea bag. Chai is often enjoyed after meals to support digestion but can be enjoyed at any time. It goes particularly well with a biscuit or piece of milk chocolate.
- Organic Cassia Bark, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Liquorice Root, Organic Orange Peel and Organic Clove Bud
- Compostable pyramid tea bag made using plant starch
How to make the perfect cup of herbal tea:
- Bring freshly filtered water to a rolling boil
- Pour boiling water over the herbs and cover the cup or close the pot lid
- Allow steeping for at least 3 minutes or until the preferred strength is achieved
- Relax and enjoy!
Nutrition per 100ml:
- 2 Kcal
- 0g Sugar
- 0g Fat
- trace carbohydrate